30 de janeiro de 2011

A Casa da Ponte

SHE "The river runs blue, blue like the sky. The sky was bright, and in the sky, the sun was playing, playing like if... he wanted to hide the moon, the moon should rise not. Not that day.The day was ours, the river was singing for us, the sun was welcoming us with his shine."


HE "The home, this sweet word home,was sweeter than ever.We are arriving home! I occult her sight, and i led her to what will be my gift to her."

Foto por: ®Cátia  Conceição
SHE "As i walk without seeing, I could feel the life around us, i could feel the heat of his body behind me as he show me the way, he stoped and he lifted me in his arms, i felt his scent, and my body shiver in response, he kissed me and uncovered my eyes, he said: "Welcome home", as he carried me into the house."

1 comentário:

Carlos Fortes disse...

foto muito bonita do meu amor, conseguiu captar toda a beleza e armonia daquilo que estava a ver e sentir!